Outer ears, hand, forearms, lower legs, and feet can be worked. Ear seeds are sometimes used for ear Reflexology. Book from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Neck, shoulder & upper back massage or leg massage may be added to session.
Facial cleanser, gentle exfoliation, hot moist towels on face, massage to help break up adhesions, reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles, massage of the neck and shoulders. This has more specific neck massage than the Facial AcuZone Reflexology.
Reflexology Lymph Drainage
RLD is performed on the feet and/or hands, using a specific reflexology protocol, usually takes 40 minutes and can be combined with regular reflexology or other types of bodywork. Helps with lymph edema, edema, auto-immune disease, pain, and depression.
Provide a general description of the items below and introduce the services you offer. Click on the text box to edit the content.
Facial Acuzone Reflexology
Includes work on zones of face, meridian points, neck and shoulder massage, and is about 40 minutes.
Indian Head Massage
Common conditions which can benefit from Indian Head Massage:
• Alopecia - hair loss, baldness.
• Frozen Shoulder - a condition characterized by stiffness and pain in the shoulder joint.
• Bell’s Palsy - a condition that causes a temporary weakness or paralysis of the muscles in the face.
• Dandruff - a common condition that causes the skin on the scalp to flake .
• Fibromyalgia - a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues
• Headaches - a common condition that causes pain and discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck.
• Migraines - an intense headache that is usually felt as a throbbing or pulsing pain on one side of the head. Nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light and sound may occur. • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - a complex illness that affects many systems of the body, and characterized by extreme fatigue or tiredness.
• Osteoarthritis - the most common form of arthritis. It is a long -term condition that causes the gradual breakdown of soft tissue in certain joints, such as knees, hips and fingers.
• Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome - a disorder of the jaw muscles and nerves caused by injury or inflammation to the temporomandibular joint.
• Tinnitus - ringing or other noises in one or both of your ears.
• Torticollis - a problem involving the muscles of the neck that causes the head to tilt down.
• Whiplash - a neck injury due to forceful, rapid back -and-forth movement of the neck. (Note: only work on old Injuries)
• Sinus Problems - there are a variety that are common and can be debilitating. • Stress - a person’s physical or emotional response to the demands or pressures of daily life
2 hour first session to assess the feet and give a session. Thereafter, sessions will take about an hour and a half. There are 3 parts to the session after the assessment part. This includes a massage sequence, a structural reflexology sequence, and a passive foot mobilization sequence. Your feet will be measured using a Brannock foot measuring device for your gender. I will also have an ink press kit to take a look at your foot prints. This is good for bone spurs, Mortons foot neuroma, bunions, plantar fasciitis, calluses, foot pain and foot problems. I am now certified in Structural Reflexology, having completed Levels I through III and having completed the case studies. These sessions and possibly getting into the correct shoe size and shoe will help many health conditions. 80% of people are in the wrong shoe size. The 90 minute session can be used regularly to help maintain healthier feet. The goal is to have healthier pain-free feet.
Fees, Cancellation Policy, Types of Payments
How do I pay?
I accept Credit card, checks or cash.
Structural Reflexology Fees
2 hour 1st session w/assessment - $170
90 mins additional sessions - $120
I am now certified and these are my regular new prices.
30 Minutes $40.00
45 Minutes $60.00
60 Minutes $75.00
75 Minutes $90.00
90 Minutes $105.00
120 Minutes $150.00
Additional 15 mins $16.00
Facial AcuZone Reflexology Fees
45 minutes - $60
60 mins -$75 (15 mins foot reflexology included)
Indian Head Massage
Hot Stones Reflexology
75 min session - $90
20 mins - $30
30 mins - $40
45 mins - $60
30-45 min can be a stand alone session or 20-30 mins add-on to another session.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give me 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
I understand emergencies and do not charge for true emergencies, nor for cancelling if you are sick or have symptoms, or the weather is bad. I look forward to serving you!
Late Arrivals & Illness
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
If you are sick with a cold or flu virus, please call as soon as you can to reschedule. It isn't good to have bodywork when you are fighting something off, or are in the midst of it.
I reserve the right to reschedule you if you arrive with symptoms. But I prefer if you let me know a day or so ahead if possible, so that I can fill the slot. When I don't work, I don't get paid. I totally understand when a virus hits unexpectedly, but please be considerate so that others may fill your slot, if you need to cancel. Thank-you!
Benefits of Reflexology
Reduction of pain
Reduction of muscle tension
Lowered blood pressure
Relief of fear and worry - sense of well-being